At-home sunburn treatment goes beyond the traditional cool compresses and aloe vera gel methods.
One of the latest methods discussed on the internet is shaving cream. While many users boast of its effectiveness, shaving cream hasn’t been widely researched in clinical settings for sunburn treatment.
So, should you reach for shaving cream for your mild sunburn? We talked to dermatologists to get their take on the matter. Their answer? While shaving cream may soothe and moisturize sunburned skin, it isn’t the first recommended line of treatment.
- COOL DOWN ALOE VERA LOTION. We like to prevent sunburns, but if you get one, our soothing Aloe lotion is a lifesaver. Dermatologist and Sonny approved, this natural after sun mixture instantly nourishes and prevents peeling of sun damaged skin.
- SOOTHING SUNBURN RELIEF. So you got greedy and burned your skin. Calm and treat your sunburn with our “Cool Down” lotion, formulated with Vitamin E and Cocoa Butter to ease your after sun pain.
- HOW TO USE. After sun exposure, apply generously to all areas of the skin. For best results, apply right after sunburn occurs or before sun exposure. Sonny’s Tip: Keep it refrigerated for a bonus relief!
- PRESERVE AND INTENSIFY YOUR TAN. Our Cool Down lotion gives your skin an extra boost to lock in and maintain your new tan. The light, non-greasy formula is quickly absorbed, leaving the skin smooth and soft; Cruelty Free
- TRUST THE BUM. What does that mean? It means trust us, the ones who live on the beach and need products that work on the most intense days in the sun. The simple truth is, when you make products to protect the ones you love, you make ‘em better.
Alocane Severe Sunburn Gel, with Lidocaine, Vitamin E & Brazillian Aloe
- ALOCANE BURN GEL is a water based formula with an efficient proprietary transfer vehicle that quickly absorbs deep into the layers of skin. Soothing Aloe Gel and Vitamin E, assists the healing process
- WITH THE 4% LIDOCAINE, which is the maximum percentage of Lidocaine allowed by the US FDA for over the counter products, it relieves pain fast while soothes the skin and helps with fast itch relief
- RECOMMENDED BY PHYSICIANS AND PHARMACISTS to use on First Degree Burns and including: Sunburn, Kitchen Burns, Electricity burns, heat, light, Itches, Rashes, Bug Bites, Shingles and much more
- EASY TO APPLY generously to the burned area up to 4 times daily, Treat Any Burn even 1st degree burns, clear gel, immediate burn relief, little to no smell, Recommended for Children and Adults
- THE BRAZILIAN ALOE GEL has a cooling effect on the itchy hot skin and promotes healing while the Lidocaine decreases healing time while stopping the burning fast. A Must have for your First Aid Kit